CaptainRobin
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2006
- Messages
- 579
- Reaction score
- 59
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Peach State
- Detector(s) used
- Whatever it takes to get the coon.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well, yesterday I hit a small bank in a small town. The teller had like $4 in loose, which I took, of course. Nada....
The head teller told me she had $400.50 loose in a bag in the vault. Said I'd take 'em all. She went and fetched 'em, and I could hear that tell-tale sweet clinking in the bag. Silers just have a sound I can pick up on.... kinda like a bobbytrap being tripped......
'Twas a good bag, I reckon. It had $401.50 in halves, so I'm a dollar ahead already. Seven Saks and one Suzie. Now I'm $9 ahead.
Pulled 18 40%ers, and one Ben. Not too shabby. Makes about for a full roll of silver for free.
Robin
The head teller told me she had $400.50 loose in a bag in the vault. Said I'd take 'em all. She went and fetched 'em, and I could hear that tell-tale sweet clinking in the bag. Silers just have a sound I can pick up on.... kinda like a bobbytrap being tripped......
'Twas a good bag, I reckon. It had $401.50 in halves, so I'm a dollar ahead already. Seven Saks and one Suzie. Now I'm $9 ahead.
Pulled 18 40%ers, and one Ben. Not too shabby. Makes about for a full roll of silver for free.
Robin
Upvote
0







