What's new

45 degrees Ann Arbor

A2coins

Ruby Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Messages
33,867
Reaction score
42,646
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ann Arbor
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1947 Qaurter,1952 dime,small silver ring. Ann Arbor Michigan todays finds cant believe we have dodged 2 months of winter 45 degrees today warm enough for me. Im have done a lot of research no wars not a lot of history here, Im very jelous of all the old old coins people find in other states and war relics
 
Upvote 12
Congrats for getting on the board with your first silvers of the season. I hunted from 9:30 to 4:00 today since we dip into the 20's tomorrow.
 
Thanks, I went to the arboretum in Ann Arbor I used to live all over Cincinatti area and findley I was out 8.30 till 2 also I go every chance I get
 
A great start of 2016 for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom