What's new

45 record converter

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jag. It looks pewter like.
Looks like one of those old converter from 33 to 45 record player things I had when I was a kid. Mine were plastic. ;D

Obverse reads: " Webster Chicago Corrp.
Reverse : " Aplied for 5 patent
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    109.8 KB · Views: 390
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    116.8 KB · Views: 353
creskol said:
Ha! It's called a "wafer"

It is what I think was probably the first record adaptor made and marketed in the US . It was invented by Frank A. Jansen (the patent, #2585622, was applied for in 1949 and issued in 1952) and marketed by the Webster-Chicago Corporation. (The reverse side reads “Patent Applied For.)

That was easy!
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom