What's new

46 war nickels & more in three rolls

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
46 war nickels & more in three rolls

Hello, I went back to Ann Arbor. I spent three days touring the University of Michigan campus, very happy with it and I'll be attending there in the fall. But back to CRH'ing, my mom was nice and went to the bank that gave me 93 war nickels before to get what they had left. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,227235.0.html , for those who don't remember. The teller was nice and picked out the rolls I wanted and told her that the old lady turned in a whole bunch in other denominations, but all were gone, including IKE's and halves. Oh well, got to be happy with what you get. I got 46 this time and 53 pre-60's. The pre-60's were loaded with goodies: another 1939 D (for a total of three), bunches of 1938's in nice shape, some semi-keys, and a 1947 lamentated planchet.
This makes 402 War Nickels from CRH'ing!!!!! A whole tray!
My mom also got 3 machine boxes, the only highlight of which was a nice 1935 Buff

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3683.webp
    IMG_3683.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_3684.webp
    IMG_3684.webp
    35 KB · Views: 267
Upvote 0
Re: 46 war nickels & more in three rolls

Congrats on the nickels. I LOOOOVE the war nickels. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Re: 46 war nickels & more in three rolls

Awesome finds! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: keep it up. Best of luck and HH
 
Re: 46 war nickels & more in three rolls

Wow - Another great score!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: 46 war nickels & more in three rolls

UNREAL.....thats the most war nicks i heard found. :thumbsup:
 
Re: 46 war nickels & more in three rolls

Super Nice Score. :thumbsup:

The Trezurhunter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom