S
seger98
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
Was pretty good today, picked up $476.50 in loose & customer rolled halves.
Found the folowing;
1964D
1965 X 2
1966
1967 X 10
1968 X 9
1969 X 8
And my first 1970D
I also found a 1973 error, it's a 1/4 turn on the reverse
Another $40.00 in quarters............................ NOTHING
I then stopped at a coin dealer to find out what he'd pay for 40%er's, he said 65 cents each
But was selling them for $3.00 each. I was just looking around & saw 2 1964D Kennedy halves for sale for $5.00 each, they look to be BU I bought them & had to listen to the guy how he knew they were in there for that price and blah blah blah, I think he was more then a little ticked off. 
Found the folowing;
1964D
1965 X 2
1966
1967 X 10
1968 X 9
1969 X 8
And my first 1970D

I also found a 1973 error, it's a 1/4 turn on the reverse
Another $40.00 in quarters............................ NOTHING
I then stopped at a coin dealer to find out what he'd pay for 40%er's, he said 65 cents each
But was selling them for $3.00 each. I was just looking around & saw 2 1964D Kennedy halves for sale for $5.00 each, they look to be BU I bought them & had to listen to the guy how he knew they were in there for that price and blah blah blah, I think he was more then a little ticked off. 
Attachments
Upvote
0







