What's new

4khz usage on the Equinox 800

treasureguy56

Full Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2019
Messages
166
Reaction score
249
Golden Thread
0
Location
Half way Between Perry and Owosso Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210 , Tesoro Golden Sabre , CZ5 , Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a general question that Im still not very clear on !
I've had my machine ( the Equinox 800 for many moons now ) , I feel fairly proficient with my machine but after the update Im still fairly uncertain how to use the 4khz . How can it help me and in what situations should I use it in all your opinions .

Any suggestions will be appreciated .
Thankyou

Al
 
Mainly for deep large targets.
 
Mainly for deep large targets.
Correct! The Multifrequency is hard to beat, though. I have not seen a reason to take it out of that, honestly.
 
I find it more helpful in areas with WiFi.
I have had occasional problem with the major high powered transmission lines, not usually the local power lines.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom