Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Jun 7, 2008 #1 These boxes were pretty slim with most of the keepers coming out of one box ....3 64s , '62 Ben, '43 Walker and 11 40% and 2 NIFCS Total Keepers 16 Upvote 0
These boxes were pretty slim with most of the keepers coming out of one box ....3 64s , '62 Ben, '43 Walker and 11 40% and 2 NIFCS Total Keepers 16
TooManyHobbies Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 1,955 Reaction score 2,078 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Detector(s) used Whites MXT, DetectorPro HH Underwater Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 7, 2008 #2 I haven't found a '64, ben or especially a walker in a while. I'd love that total out of 4 boxes.
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Jun 7, 2008 #3 Those are pretty good numbers Ed. I'd be excited to get that many. "More for the pile" Mojo
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2008 #4 Nice job Ed. You picked up a nice variety. Kudos! I have only found 1 Walker since May 1st. It's like they just disappeared in my area. Again, congrats.
Nice job Ed. You picked up a nice variety. Kudos! I have only found 1 Walker since May 1st. It's like they just disappeared in my area. Again, congrats.