What's new

5-17 Hunt

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing to right home about.
 
Upvote 0
Willie, you got a good coin count in that hunt.

Nice video..thanks for sharing

Lorraine
 
At least you were out hunting...I had to work through the weekend...Memorial Day weekend coming, crowds should be crazy.
 
Thank you for the replies. Not a lot of chances to hunt this year for me. Last two weeks been recovering from slicing my thumb open at work (6 stitches). My next two weekends are booked solid. Well , at least I figured out the settings on my camera and posted a video. It's a step in the right direction. I just need to find a way to get to the beach!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom