wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I got out for 2.5 hours today, more ships spikes,3.5 lbs of sinkers,a 3' piece of 1" pipe,some odd outboard motor pieces,and an odd piece that is sharp but curved, my initial thought was a bayonette but I'm not sure.

sadly my godmother mary agnes teleha passed away this morning. I said prayers all day for her, not that she needed them but she surely deserved them.

52112beachfinds.jpg

52112beachfinds2.jpg

happy hunting to all.

Upvote 0

K Zack

Feb 2, 2012
West Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab- Explorer XS, Excalibur 800, Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Fisher 1280X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to hear about your Godmother.
It has been said that there are more ships and planes on the bottom of the Great Lakes then there is in the Bermuda Triangle.
Good Luck with your Hunts. I am not sure you will find a Treasure, but there is a Lot of History waiting to be found.
Happy Hunting
Kevin

OP
OP
wwwtimmcp

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
thank you immensely. we have wrecks on top of wrecks here and we even have a railroad track on top of 2 of those. not to mention all the little boats that left outdrives and propellers and rudders strewn about. I already have several priceless artifacts from this wreck and more will come. it is going to take time though. the wreck is covering at least 2 miles so far. I have found parts of it that far apart . thanks again for your concern, my aunt was a fantastic person. I miss her greatly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread