willie d
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2005
- Messages
- 4,010
- Reaction score
- 394
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Close enough to the beach
- Detector(s) used
- **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I took my Tiger Shark for a swim today.
Ran into Les, got to see that gold necklace up close
Congrats again Les.
Les told me about the 10 hunters he saw as I was headed South. Oh goodie!
After the first hour, I switched to all metal mode. I didn't find my first coin until the start of the second hour (quarter).
When I got down to the other end of the beach, I only saw 1 other hunter. I guess the other hunters filled up on goodies and called it a day.
I found an additional 2 pennies in the water and 1 penny in the wet sand. The rest of the coins came from the dry sand.
The only jewelry was a junk hoop earring and a golden bracelet piece that looked good at first

It looked good at first, but alas, it is junk.

Oh well, it was a gorgeous day and I can think of worse ways to spend a Monday.
Ran into Les, got to see that gold necklace up close
Les told me about the 10 hunters he saw as I was headed South. Oh goodie!

After the first hour, I switched to all metal mode. I didn't find my first coin until the start of the second hour (quarter).
When I got down to the other end of the beach, I only saw 1 other hunter. I guess the other hunters filled up on goodies and called it a day.
I found an additional 2 pennies in the water and 1 penny in the wet sand. The rest of the coins came from the dry sand.
The only jewelry was a junk hoop earring and a golden bracelet piece that looked good at first


It looked good at first, but alas, it is junk.


Oh well, it was a gorgeous day and I can think of worse ways to spend a Monday.
Upvote
0







