What's new

5.3 Gram 925 Compass Ring at the Park

AusTexDude

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2013
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,982
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my Legend back from warranty repair and went out and found this ring. First ring I have found in a bit, I was in a rut.
 

Attachments

  • 20251119_154616.webp
    20251119_154616.webp
    288.4 KB · Views: 211
Upvote 26
It actually turned out to be a vintage James Avery ring that sells on EBAY for about $150. It's my second vintage Avery ring from this site.
 
Just got my Legend back from warranty repair and went out and found this ring. First ring I have found in a bit, I was in a rut.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!! Is it marked?
 
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!! Is it marked?
Yes... 925 JA. Whenever you find a ring or something marked JA and it's in good shape the resale value on EBAY far outweighs the scrap price.
 
Nice going :) WHat was wrong with your Legend ? (Issues)
 
Nice going :) WHat was wrong with your Legend ? (Issues)
The battery crapped out before the first year. He changed the battery and the lower end. Seems to be working well now. I used it 3 hours and did not even drop a bar on the battery meter.
 
The battery crapped out before the first year. He changed the battery and the lower end. Seems to be working well now. I used it 3 hours and did not even drop a bar on the battery meter.
Thank you for your explanation. I have to know what to look out for
a legend and needed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom