What's new

5.5 hr Hunt with 3030 and the coil finally goes over Gold at the 45th hr of use!

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hunted with Matt, I find a Sterling ring and he trumps it with a 14k gold one same time. Two rings in the scoop at the same time 20 feet apart. 77 coins 25 quarters! 1 buffalo 2 wheaties. I sterling silver ring 5 earings 1 is 14k 2.5 grams I thing 4 junk ones, fancy berrett, tiny pocket knife. 6th earing is bend apart on top, and a tiny bracelett lf top corner.Coach key fob.
Matt's Ring.
 

Attachments

  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Mtts ring.webp
    Mtts ring.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 181
Upvote 0
That's a lotta diggin' bcnj.....and some very nice finds!
Congrats on the 14K gold earring find..that's a good weight .

Lorraine
 
Nice Steve and congratulation!!:occasion14::laughing7::dontknow::BangHead::laughing9::icon_scratch::hello2::tongue3::hello: Well done.
 
Thats a nice haul.:thumbsup::headbang:
 
Steve, I'm confused? Who was using the 3030, you, Matt or both? I thought Matt was using a Blisstool?

That said, as always, great job!!!!!!!
 
Now that the ice is broken finding gold with the new machine may the gold flow freely for you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom