5 bank branches today only found 43 in halves and a 20 roll of large dollars

TheWalrus

Oct 7, 2014
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So a day spent running errands and I hit the local branches that will sell me coin.

One teller had 33 of the halves and the roll of large dollars, was glad to see me to get them out of the vault so she can stop counting them.

Bicentennial s proof ike clad
1973 d prooflike Looks right out of a mint set
1978 d prooflike also right out of the celophane

Halves,, no silver but glad to get something other than the normal nothing

NIFC list

2011 s proof
2005 S proof
2000 s proof
99 s proof
1981 s proof
1981 d but it is frosted cameo in apperance
bicentenial proof

Someones collection dump after the silver sorted I expect.
Will put them in the kids whitman folders.

Upvote 0
Nice to fill some spots in the Whitman folders :thumbsup:. Koo Koo Kachoo :laughing7:. HH, Maverick.

I dump all the proof coins into circulation every time I go buy a coin collection. A lot of people want you to buy everything so I just send them back to the bank. I assume others do that as well? I don't know how much you can get for a couple proof coins but never really been worth my while to do so. So maybe i threw some good ones back I don't know. But It looks like people love finding them! I have not done this for about six months though I have a box full of them I need to get to but haven't had time. (Sorry, I do keep the silver ones though)

Then your dumps would be fine for us to pick up. Have fun seeing the books fill and get better coins is a great thing even without silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back