What's new

5 buffs & 9 Mercs

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 buffs & 9 Mercs

Hello, I got a box of nickels and $150 out of a box of dimes and, to my surprise, they were some of the best machine boxes of those denominations.
Fives Buffs-
Dateless
Dateless
Dateless
Dateless
and Dateless

And 9 mercs-
1917
1927
1941S
1942D
1943
1944x2
1944D
1945S

I plan to be the first customer to get the rest of those dimes 8)

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2263.webp
    IMG_2263.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_2264.webp
    IMG_2264.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0
Re: 5 buffs & 9 Mercs

goldencoin said:
Hello, I got a box of nickels and $150 out of a box of dimes and, to my surprise, they were some of the best machine boxes of those denominations.
Fives Buffs-
Dateless
Dateless
Dateless
Dateless
and Dateless

And 9 mercs-
1917
1927
1941S
1942D
1943
1944x2
1944D
1945S

I plan to be the first customer to get the rest of those dimes 8)

HH
-GC

Hell of a nice haul .... those mercs are cool loooking coins .. get the rest of them and best of luck may there be a huge cache , Ed
 
Re: 5 buffs & 9 Mercs

hope you hit a 1916 d good luck keep us posted
 
Re: 5 buffs & 9 Mercs

Wow, I haven't seen Buffalos hanging around with one another in a long time. lol Nice score, love the Mercs too. :)
 
Re: 5 buffs & 9 Mercs

Nice score!
Congrats!!!
 
Re: 5 buffs & 9 Mercs

Nice, I love those Mercs. I've never found one CRH but I have found a few MDing.
 
Re: 5 buffs & 9 Mercs

two buffs were in the same roll, 2 mercs in another, and 3 hanging around in one more- I think i found the remains of a collection :'( .....too bad i don't have funds to go through all the quarters :o

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom