What's new

5 INDIAN DAY AT JACKSON PARK

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WENT TO MY SPOT TODAY. 5 INDIANS 1890,1906,1907X3. ALSO 6 WHEATIES AND A 1952D SILVER DIME.
 

Attachments

  • P1020728.webp
    P1020728.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 232
  • P1020729.webp
    P1020729.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 238
  • P1020728.webp
    P1020728.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 219
Wow!!! Sweet finds!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've never found more than two Indians in one day. That site gave up Indians and a Rosie? I'll bet there's more in-betweeners there!

Congrats! :icon_thumleft:
 
Awesome job!!! :thumbsup:
 
Couple more and you would have had a tribe. Nice job!
 
Sweet Day, E Trac!!!
Your tearing it up there.

Todd
 
Nice finds,and I bet I know where you got um........Me GOIO,and T-MAN will meet YOU,,, Kimsdad ,and E-1 at your /Our favorite I.H. hill ...But we will be late...Maybe sometime between 9:30-11 am.......You can have the Indians,just please save some,and maybe a silver or 2 for us ? LOL......Way to Go....See Ya'll Saturday :thumbsup:
 
Nice coinage!
Note to self:
update gear, get out there with these guys someday please!
 
Wow, Jackson Park has an Indian Hill as well? Awexome! Most IH's I've found in a day was 4... great job Mike! Those look beautiful too!
 
Hey Mike, that's a day anybody would be happy with. :icon_thumleft: Did those Injuns come out that clean or do you have a process to make 'em look that good?
Glad we got to do some hunting with you at the lagoon!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom