Coinstar magnet
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2020
- Messages
- 4,452
- Reaction score
- 10,339
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Beverly Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Where I live we have Safeways, Qfc, and Hagens....that have the coinstars... Safeways are the equivalent of Shaws...I think....not sure on the spelling...if I move to the east coast I'll need to find where all the coinstars are there... especially in winter...when it's too cold to detect...CM. You are doing great
I may have to try some other stores to shop
Nice!!! Congrats!!!Did my usual rounds of the coinstars today...sadly, no silver but did manage a Russian 5 Kopeks coin...maybe a first...I need to check. Thanks for viewing.
Did my usual rounds of the coinstars today...sadly, no silver but did manage a Russian 5 Kopeks coin...maybe a first...I need to check. Thanks for viewing.
The one Safeway I stop by I found out that clerks there check it daily so I have to be quick.Nice find. The only Coinstar I know of sits in a major department store,
and it's located right in the customer service area. No doubt the
employees watch it, as every time I check it's always empty.
Just looked it up...5 Russian Kopek's is worth .0006 US Dollars.
