willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I. D. books haven't made it any info please. One must have moved while rotating them. Attachments 100_4367.webp 32.3 KB · Views: 79 100_4368.webp 53.8 KB · Views: 72 100_4369.webp 60.1 KB · Views: 71 100_4370.webp 38.4 KB · Views: 71
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Mar 28, 2016 #2 I'll go with the order they are in in the first 3 pictures. The first 3 look like Asian imports called "Imperials", next is an Akro Corkscrew from the 1930s-50s. Last is an Alley swirl.
I'll go with the order they are in in the first 3 pictures. The first 3 look like Asian imports called "Imperials", next is an Akro Corkscrew from the 1930s-50s. Last is an Alley swirl.