69.6 KB · Views: 504
  • coinsback.jpg
    coinsback.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 503
Upvote 0

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Great going, Gabbit! That's some really nice silver you've got there. :)

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
You are really cleaning house!!! Very Nice. Any of those deep silver signals sound "iffy"? I am going to hit an old park that I know still has some very deep stuff. Trouble is the ground is rock hard right now(no rain for a while).

Mirage

OP
OP
Gabbit

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
Mirage said:
You are really cleaning house!!! Very Nice. Any of those deep silver signals sound "iffy"? I am going to hit an old park that I know still has some very deep stuff. Trouble is the ground is rock hard right now(no rain for a while).

Mirage

Most of the signals are iffy when they are really deep -- a quarter normally will ID at 0/28 -- but when it is 8" deep in my soil it pulls down the signal to say a 0/23 - 1/22 - 1/26 -- 0/26 -- it may also bounce over to iron, which will still sound of if your in IM -10 -- the sound is still good and not too chopped up -- Dry stuff is a pain -- hope the park isn't well manacured -- then again if you get there in the morning maybe the soil will still be moist.

gypsyheart said:
Your pics are blinding me! ;)Way to Go on the shiney silver!!!!

Better get a pair of sun-glasses for the end of the year pic ::) ::)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver, 5 in one hunt is great these days! HH, Mike

G

Grayghost54

Excellent find. Just moved from Melba, Idaho and are new to forum. Got some sites in mind here in NM. Use to find alot of stuff at my cabin in silver City, ID. Now my boys finds all the goodies I left unclaimed. If ya want sites at Silver City just e-mail me. I know a bunch of PRIME AREAS.... Grayghost54 in NM ;D :D :)

X

xto

Holy Smokes!

Your Idaho posts help give me hope, here in Oregon. That quarter is amazing! If I ever find some silver, I will treasure it, pet it, keep it safe and feed it old copper coins.

xto

OP
OP
Gabbit

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
xto said:
Holy Smokes!

Your Idaho posts help give me hope, here in Oregon. That quarter is amazing! If I ever find some silver, I will treasure it, pet it, keep it safe and feed it old copper coins.

xto

haha -- and I am sure there is plenty of silver in Oregon you just have to know where to find it. Find an old park and dig the deep iffy signals -- I am guessing your soil is similar to ours here in Idaho. Best of luck and looking foward to seeing some of your silver :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread