What's new

$50 Bag of Cents

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Think I'm gonna stick with the bags for awhile.
Wheaties: 1919,1920,1939,1941,1942(3),1945(3),1947d,1948,1953s,1955,1956d,1957d
Canadian: 1963,1964,1971,1984,1986,1997
(2) 2009 log cabin.
7 dimes.
Gonna get another one tomorrow.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Yes and congrats!

Penny bags are great!
Dimes always show up and lately I've seen a lot of quarters - 12 in one bag!
I hope they don't calibrate for a while.
 
corey1437 said:
Nice find, what bank are you getting bags from.
5/3 Bank. they use to tell me I couldn't buy them when the machine was at another branch. now they just buy a bag from the vault and then sell it to me. Same bank I hit the Merk dime hoard.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom