What's new

$50 bill serial number is off center, plus a star at the end of the numbers

flashyace

Full Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
103
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Not sure if its a error or what but both serial number's are located higher on one particular bill that I have than on the others, does that make it more valuable or not? also I came across one that has a star at the end of the number serial number is also low?????????
 
The series year, the signatures and the condition will influence value much more that a slight shift of the serial number.
The star can also increase value; that represents a replacement note. Can you post a pic?
Don..
 
Sweet pics. Not.
 
Not sure if its a error or what but both serial number's are located higher on one particular bill that I have than on the others, does that make it more valuable or not? also I came across one that has a star at the end of the number serial number is also low?????????

Pictures are worth 1000 words. Don't ask about errors unless you post a picture. It all depends on condition of the bill and how high the serial numbers are on the bill.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom