What's new

50 on Sunday !!!! A CORRECTION, lol. Scroll down

davebien

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
The title says it all !!!!!!! Yo, hang 10 :headbang:
 
Re: 50 on Sunday !!!!

happy b-day, many more.
 
Re: 50 on Sunday !!!!

Uhh, yeah, Happy 50-ish day.

You do know of course that only means it will be accompanied by dark skies and rain.

I see a lot of beer comforting the long, muddy days ahead leading up to St. Patty's.

I'm agreeing with Neil, you should've went with the birthday thing....
 
Re: 50 on Sunday !!!!

Muddy days, Green Beer for St. Patty's, maybe sunshine. Sounds like some Parties I've been to.
 
Re: 50 on Sunday !!!!

Guys.... Thanks for all the good wishes !!!! One slight problem.... my birthday is in OCT. The TEMPATURE is going to be 50 on Sunday. I wish I was 50... again. I'm 61. Guess I should have clearer, I was just so happy to hear that forecast that I didn't realize that it could have been misunderstood. MY BAD, but thanks . ;D
 
Re: 50 on Sunday !!!!

davebien said:
Guys.... Thanks for all the good wishes !!!! One slight problem.... my birthday is in OCT. The TEMPATURE is going to be 50 on Sunday. I wish I was 50... again. I'm 61. Guess I should have clearer, I was just so happy to hear that forecast that I didn't realize that it could have been misunderstood. MY BAD, but thanks . ;D

I though you were talking about the temperature... but then I wasn't sure, hahah
 
50's, beer, mud, must be a treasure hunter!! Dave you need to get your new machine out of the office and onto the turf.
 
OK, I'm 61 going on 50. Just a youngster... Thanks for the idea.
 
Just looked at the AccuWeather extended 15 day forecast and although longterms aren't very trustworthy, this one was very exciting -- I saw lots of 50's :thumbsup:
 
p2c said:
Just looked at the AccuWeather extended 15 day forecast and although longterms aren't very trustworthy, this one was very exciting -- I saw lots of 50's :thumbsup:

I found a couple 1's on the floor at work.....
 
Happy B-Day Dave, lucky you - I hear there's gonna be some nice weather
​
this sunday. :laughing7:

Good luck,
HH.
 
BandB1 said:
Happy B-Day Dave, lucky you - I hear there's gonna be some nice weather
​
this sunday. :laughing7:

Good luck,
HH.

uh...

lol

Joe
 
Wow!
I wish I could find 50 on Sunday! Nice digs!
 
Oh brother, it's about time. I haven't been out since the 2nd week in December.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom