rwb83 Full Member Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 211 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Detector(s) used Looking to buy!!! May 14, 2010 #1 Got my weekly 500.00 box of halves and was nearly skunked until the 35th roll I pulled a 40% 1968 Kennedy...and that was it for the entire box. Well, at least I wasn't skunked. Upvote 0
Got my weekly 500.00 box of halves and was nearly skunked until the 35th roll I pulled a 40% 1968 Kennedy...and that was it for the entire box. Well, at least I wasn't skunked.
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 May 14, 2010 #2 One is much better than a skunk. Especially when you find that one in the last few rolls HH Rich
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS May 14, 2010 #3 thats my average!