What's new

$500 in Ancient Gold Coins, 3rd st Philadelphia

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,904
Reaction score
76,360
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Philadelphia is a city in Loudon County, Tennessee
& Pennsylvania, Being this is in a Tennesee Paper & Doesn't say
{Philadelphia,, PA} , I'm inclined to Believe Tennessee , Even Though I Cannot Find third Street in Philadelphia, Tennessee :dontknow:


000aaa.webp
 
That was quite a find. 1872 gold price 23.19 and coins considered ancient over 150 years ago, add collector value, todays price would be an incredible amount.
 
Last edited:
Philly is like a zombie apocalypse. I did some line work years back in North Philly and swore I'd never go back.50 feet up in the bucket and had a dozen crackheads raiding the company truck like I wasnt even up there.lol..
 
That was quite a find. 1872 gold price 23.19 and coins considered ancient over 150 years ago, add collector value, todays price would be an incredible amount.
I’m guessing it was face value at $500
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom