B bourassa5 Full Member Joined Nov 8, 2008 Messages 169 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jan 23, 2009 #1 finally got 500 wheats for 2009 I think I might try and fill the book for wheats well good luck too all Upvote 0
finally got 500 wheats for 2009 I think I might try and fill the book for wheats well good luck too all
MarkinIa Sr. Member Joined Nov 10, 2005 Messages 477 Reaction score 50 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab X-505 Jan 23, 2009 #2 WOW, Congrats. How many dollars in pennys did it take to find 500 whearts?
X XX Sr. Member Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 411 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jan 23, 2009 #3 It took me over a year to find 1955S from Circulation. Man was I sick of looking at 55D.
B bourassa5 Full Member Joined Nov 8, 2008 Messages 169 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jan 23, 2009 Thread Owner #4 I wnta say between 27-32 boxes averaging around 15. A box
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2009 #5 Awesome!!!!
Bank Runner Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 666 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Jan 24, 2009 #6 Congrats!