Dtschuler Jr. Member Joined May 14, 2013 Messages 63 Reaction score 108 Golden Thread 0 Location Oregon Detector(s) used Teknetics Alpha and Delta, Garrett At Pro, Garrett pro pointer. Aug 10, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Found this today in my grandmas backyard, with the Alpha 2000.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,980 Reaction score 28,564 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Oct 3, 2013 #3 Holder for the neckerchief, for sure. BTW, today, I'll be attending the 60th Reunion of the BSA Jamboree held in Newport Beach, Ca. I was there, back in the day, when Orange County was mostly desert or grazing land on the Irving Ranch. Don...
Holder for the neckerchief, for sure. BTW, today, I'll be attending the 60th Reunion of the BSA Jamboree held in Newport Beach, Ca. I was there, back in the day, when Orange County was mostly desert or grazing land on the Irving Ranch. Don...