What's new

5th gold for Apri! 2.25 grams of 14K.

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
EDIT: No longer maintaining post
 
Last edited:
Upvote 40
Nice find, congrats.
 
Very Nice! Congratz!
 
Very nice find! You have to dig the 40's - 60's for the yellow! Unfortunately, that is also where lots of junk lives. :BangHead:
 
Congrats Skippy... that's a nice earring :thumbsup:

Glad you got rewarded on a 40-41 signal!
 
Congrats on the gold. Gotta love seeing one of those in the hole.
 
My problem is that I'm getting SPOILED... Gold every week through April is going to make it tough to go through a dry spell...

I've never had that problem. Happy to get one or 2 golds a year.
 
That is really good looking earring. Congratulations!
 
Sweet Gold - Congratulations!!! :occasion14:
 
Dam boy you are taking no prisoners when it comes to the Gold!!!
 
You are on the gold train for sure! Congrats! That is quite an intriquit design, and heavy!
As for your lady getting bored with gold, nope! She's proud!
 
Just curious. You said this was in the middle of the field but for your other ones they were in high traffic areas? I understand location is key but what exactly are the high traffic areas? I figure tot lots and side lines to sports fields. Anything else? Also how much garbage so you say you dig and how low are the targets? I'm on a jewelry tangent and I'm just trying to figure it out. I noticed that not really anyone wears jewelry around my poorer town. Do you think I would be wise to go to the other side of town in the rich parks?

By the way, congrats on the ring!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom