What's new

6-10 AM hunt a "316L" kinda morning :)

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a more popular beach this morning than yesterday with high hopes. Strapped on my new ballcap mounted helmet cam and went to work. A few targets scattered about, but long times in between! No gold, but I did manage a ring and got it on video so I was able to make a little clip for y'all! Go easy on me, I realize now I need to move my head a lot slower for the sake of better footage :) Video is a 3 hour hunt condensed into less than 3 minutes! You other video posters, feel free to give me some pointers :)



Happy Hunting,
Aaron
 
Upvote 0
That video was pleasant to view.Aaron; you did well.:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Nothing wrong with that vid...thanks for putting that together...look forward to seeing more...what camera you using?
 
Thanks guys! Camera is a Tachyon MicroHD helmet cam. Same one DewGuru uses.

Aaron
 
Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that vid...thanks for putting that together...look forward to seeing more...what camera you using?
Its Excalibut II so you know by color of search coil
 
Nice video. Is that treasure island pier???
 
Me first and the gimme gimme's? Nice video! Nice song choice! Nice ring!!! :occasion14:
 
Thanks!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom