What's new

6-19-2014, 12:55 est

Davers

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
8,237
Reaction score
7,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver is up over a Dollar So far Today.:thumbsup:

How high will it go?:dontknow:

What,s Fueling this increase?

Hope it keeps going up, then again as a buyer I hope not.

We Shall See.

Davers:thumbsup:
 
Tough choice, you have to be on the "right side" of the market at the right time! GL!
 
Closed on the 20th up .12 cents at $20.88. I sold all mine a long time ago. Did pretty good on it.
 
It got up to over 21 for a moment this AM and is posting 20.90 right now.
 
Closed on the 20th up .12 cents at $20.88. I sold all mine a long time ago. Did pretty good on it.

Ill bet you Did ..LOL

Wish I invested in Silver in the early -Mid 90s other than those Basketball Cards. Dang It.
Heck even wish I bought in the early 2000s.

Good Day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom