kezhk Full Member Joined Jun 1, 2014 Messages 108 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 5, 2015 #1 Beach hunt last night. Got 3 rings in a row in a small patch. Really thought I'd hit something precious[emoji25] next time Upvote 4
Beach hunt last night. Got 3 rings in a row in a small patch. Really thought I'd hit something precious[emoji25] next time
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 6, 2015 #2 Nice digs. I see 6 cheap rings not junkers. good job.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 6, 2015 #3 Congratulations on the ring finds! You never know when you beach and water hunt, gold is on the way!