What's new

A Quick Evening Hunt

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,870
Reaction score
47,412
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a house for my mom to get her out of Commiefornia and have been feverishly working to get it furnished and ready for her to move in, so I haven't had much time to hunt. Besides that, the temps have been in the 90's and I'm just not into sweltering, so...
I hit a volleyball court at a local park yesterday after dinner.
Found more than I thought I would, and in the evening light the ring gave me quite a start, until it dawned on me that it rang up 94 on the D2.
Silver maybe...nope, just a junker.
But fun, nevertheless!
IMG_1039.webp
IMG_1040.webp
 
Upvote 19
Very nice work
Congratulations and thank you for sharing
Please send some of that warm weather to NY.
 
The ring would if certainly looked good I the dirt.
Congrats on getting the new digs ready for your mom, well done.
 
Heck with the ring...I like the Charger!
americanasmiley.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom