What's new

6 Months Totals

Soup

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
Hello everyone,

I added up my 6 Month totals. I won't be here for a year total so I decided to do a 6 Month instead. Only wish I started this a lot sooner since I have been in Japan for 16 years now. Well anyways thanks for stopping in.

Yen 86,438 ($1,150.00)
7 - 18K gold at 26g
4 - 14K gold at 22g
5 - PT950 at 23g
148g silver
20 or so other rings with no markings, will test when I get in the States sometime.

Not bad total for 6 months using a Sand Shark and 1 month of that only hitting dry beach with the Ace350.

Rob
 

Attachments

  • 11 Dec 008.webp
    11 Dec 008.webp
    15 KB · Views: 1,153
  • 11 Dec 009.webp
    11 Dec 009.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,168
  • 11 Dec 010.webp
    11 Dec 010.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,155
  • 11 Dec 011.webp
    11 Dec 011.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,172
Upvote 0
Looking a little like Chi town Ron there.... what a nice group of dollar signs.

Dew
 
Nice total especially with platinum.
 
That's a nice haul for sure, congrats
 
capndan151 said:
They seem to wear higher carat gold over there. Am I wrong?

You are correct, the Japanese wear mainly 18K or higher. All the 14K that I find is from where Americans frequent often.
 
Yikes!!!..Soup, that is an impressive display! :wav:

Congratulations on all those beautiful finds!

Lorraqine
 
impressive now that is a nice haul for 6 months.....Matt
 
awesome awesome awesome!!!!!! *shaking head over totals*
 
nice bling !!! congrats !!! & thanks for sharing the nice pics.....
HH
 
A very nice display of "trinkets" there Soup.
Congratulations on the 1st six months of
hunting. I could live with finds like those!!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom