Vino
Banned
Did a quick hunt today, went back to the silver fields. Had a fun couple of hours. The prize for the day is this Baseball Mitt. I laughed my butt off.
This is so cool, it has rivets in it.
Im thinking 1920s
Nothing newer then a 1920 wheat has come out..
Any insight on age would be appreciated.
Thanks George .
Ps, I have it sitting in distilled water,
Anyone know how to persevere the leather? Thanks
This is so cool, it has rivets in it.
Im thinking 1920s
Nothing newer then a 1920 wheat has come out..Any insight on age would be appreciated.
Thanks George .
Ps, I have it sitting in distilled water,
Anyone know how to persevere the leather? Thanks
Attachments
Upvote
58

I have one just about like it , mine is a Bob Feller mitt from the late 1930s. Yours is likewise a split finger glove, which I believe predates WW2 but yours could be a tad bit older. Very cool.







