Outbackwack
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2013
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Boston, Phoenix
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro (8.5x11.5, 5x8), White's Eagle Spectrum, Garrett Pro Pointer, ZenBori
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
60's-80's Australian, Phillipine and Hong Kong coins
I just realized I have a couple of small bags of assorted coins and bills from the 60's - 80's that my brother left from when he was in the service. They are mostly 1¢ to $2 coins and it seems most are 75-92% copper or brass. I'd like to get rid of them since they do me no good just sitting around. What's the best way to "dispose" of them? Pawn Shop? They're obviously worth more than face value since I've seen a couple on eBay for more than face value. I have no interest in posting them on eBay; I don't have the time for that. Between the coins and bills there's probably $150 or so face value. Thanks for the ideas...
I just realized I have a couple of small bags of assorted coins and bills from the 60's - 80's that my brother left from when he was in the service. They are mostly 1¢ to $2 coins and it seems most are 75-92% copper or brass. I'd like to get rid of them since they do me no good just sitting around. What's the best way to "dispose" of them? Pawn Shop? They're obviously worth more than face value since I've seen a couple on eBay for more than face value. I have no interest in posting them on eBay; I don't have the time for that. Between the coins and bills there's probably $150 or so face value. Thanks for the ideas...







