What's new

62 Dimes 2 Quarters 2 Nickles 25 Pennies

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2014
Messages
4,479
Reaction score
12,344
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing special. Just a typical hoard of ocean coins. Quite common in these parts.
All dug within a 5 foot radius in less than 20 minutes during the low tide.
There always seems to be more each and every week I go there.

Dimes 11.webp
 
Upvote 18
That's some quick diggin'!
 
Nice clad cleanup work there ! :occasion14:
 
That's cool. I would love a site that refills itself without needing depositors.
 
20 minutes of digging plugs I would find it impossible to pull that much on land unless the site was loaded with pocket spills. That'a an amazing haul in 20 minutes. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom