What's new

664.60 bag o dimes

soldierman

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Wasn't a skunk but was not what I was expecting either.

Two silver roosies 61 63. I had hoped for at least 3-4.
 
Upvote 0
lol last 4 boxes of mine was skunk I was hoping for more too.
nice job on the silver.
BR,Ray
 
I like the brinks boxes with the clear wrap. I can search them and cash out without opening a roll. I just don't look at many dime because they don't seem to produce much around here. Belive it or not I probly have found just about as many quarters as I have dimes in boxes. I would guess my average at .95 silver (quarter or dime) per box. Either one is quite a bit of work for one coin.

Since my old source for halves closed its doors (bought out and consolidated) I have been searching dimes, nickles, and some cents. I'm trying to convince a new bank that uses brinks (same as old source). That I'm not crazy and would like a weekly order of 1000-1500 in halves. I wish I could go elsewhere as this bank has been robbed several times and now requires you to be buzzed in and out. Its not in a bad part of town but seems to have several "get a way" routes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom