What's new

67-68 car

steve71

Bronze Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
1,475
Reaction score
75
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
its an xl but do they call this car by another name?
 

Attachments

  • DSC04357.webp
    DSC04357.webp
    192.3 KB · Views: 401
starliner or galaxie cant remember :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Dang Cletis... lookie dem dare Bush an Bud cans onna ground. Dem's worth sumptin too...
 
Upvote 0
My Dad had one with a 390 w/ auto trans! its also a fastback like the 1969 Ford Torino GT I use to have! I see no CID badges, what size engine is in her? engines available for it in 68 were 302, 390, 428,429 depending on the price it look in pretty good shape, check the floor boards and trunk! I'd get it! Right now I have a 1972 Ford Maverick Grabber w/ 357W 4sp top loader w/ 4:11 posi N-case and Detroit locker
 
Upvote 0
Ramitt said:
damn, I bet that took a long time to dig up. :P
damn thats pretty damn funny.actualy my grandma had got this car bran new back in the day. she just asked me if i wanted it.all original needs a few thousand to make it look sharp
 
Upvote 0
Elf In Back said:
Dang Cletis... lookie dem dare Bush an Bud cans onna ground. Dem's worth sumptin too...
well i know my grandma pics up her cans or there would be coors light everywhere,lol.my grandma is 80 and if she thought you were mocking her she would hit you with a can of beer or what ever she had at the time.which most likely would be a beer.
 
Upvote 0
QUICKSILVER (appletree) said:
My Dad had one with a 390 w/ auto trans! its also a fastback like the 1969 Ford Torino GT I use to have! I see no CID badges, what size engine is in her? engines available for it in 68 were 302, 390, 428,429 depending on the price it look in pretty good shape, check the floor boards and trunk! I'd get it! Right now I have a 1972 Ford Maverick Grabber w/ 357W 4sp top loader w/ 4:11 posi N-case and Detroit locker
its a 390 in it still. there just needs some piece in the carb it will run
 
Upvote 0
steve71 said:
Elf In Back said:
Dang Cletis... lookie dem dare Bush an Bud cans onna ground. Dem's worth sumptin too...
well i know my grandma pics up her cans or there would be coors light everywhere,lol.my grandma is 80 and if she thought you were mocking her she would hit you with a can of beer or what ever she had at the time.which most likely would be a beer.
afraid to ask :o
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom