What's new

6th Gold in 52 days

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Today it was 73 and sunny so I swang for 4 hours,the clad is from the last 3 hunts,my apron was getting heavy:laughing7:

011.webp

52 quarters
79 dimes
44 nickles
54 cents

008.webp

couple of bus tokens

010.webp

Dollar coin

007.webp

Smallest pull tab I ever see


The best for last

005.webp006.webp



GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 30
That's one piece I'd want to test. Color just doesn't look right. You can stamp 14k on anything, but it doesn't mean it's gold. I hope it is. HH

In this case it is Gold.
 
Oooh.. Tiny hallmark. COuld have missed that if you weren't looking close! Good find! Probably pretty heavy, too. How many grams?

75.00 worth.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom