What's new

6th Walker for the Year and another Barber

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
8,247
Golden Thread
1
Location
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Actually my title lied. I have found 7 walkers this year. This is my 6th out of this spot. Sorry for the misinformation.

Went to work on docks today and it was just way too hot. Decided to abandon that idea and go play in the river. However only was able to make one dive. I thought I had 4 full tanks and after our first dive went to put on the last two. Well one was full and the other was empty. How the cap got on an empty tank we both don't know. My friend got the only gold ring. A 10K 3.49 gram with a garnet stone. Nice ring. He also got a silver ring.

I started my good finds with the 1943 walker. I also got a 1911 Barber dime, a 1909 V nickel and a 1904 10 cent from Belgium. Nothing way too exciting. The ring is gold plated brass. 4 wheat's oldest being a 1918D and a brass religious medal.











 
Last edited:
Upvote 20
Awesome finds sounds like a place that would take a long time to stop giving up goodies Great job!!! Anymore creatures grabbing your toes Stay safe!!!Thanks for sharing your finds
 
Awesome finds sounds like a place that would take a long time to stop giving up goodies Great job!!! Anymore creatures grabbing your toes Stay safe!!!Thanks for sharing your finds


Nope, nothing lately grabbing my toes. Tomorrow should be a lot better dive. I have 13 empty tanks that will be filled at 8am and 1 full one in my truck and one in my boat. I hate getting this low on air. Yes, this place will keep on giving for years I am sure. Hopefully a silver dollar or two are hiding out there.
 
Wow you are tearing up lately !! Makes me want start diving !! Keep up the awesome finds .. Thanks for sharing
 
Congrats on your fantastic finds (to many to list) and another bodacious post - thanks again & be waiting for your next one.

Texas ED
 
Nice coins

That place is really producing

HH Jer
 
Jeepers man you are having a great year!
 
rpart-illustration-1083399.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom