What's new

7-11 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted from 9:30 - 5:30. Ran into Ron Lord and saw DewGuru working the low tide towards the end of my hunt.

Video camera stopped working about halfway through. Some of the hunt I got on film (nothing all that exciting).

I took some still photos of the finds.




Finds straight from the pouch
001.webp

85 coins = $ 5.10
002.webp

Junk ring (looked good)
003.webp

Junk earring (looked really good)
004.webp
005.webp

Good luck and HH
 
Upvote 0
See you dug a lot. Too bad that ring wasn't gold. HH
 
Les West Central Fl said:
See you dug a lot. Too bad that ring wasn't gold. HH
Yep, I was a diggin' fool. It was a beautiful day for it.

The ring was a bit of a let down, maybe next time.

See ya out there. :icon_thumleft:
 
You did well, willieD :hello2:

Nice amount of coins there :headbang:

Lorraine
 
A lot of targets there Willie...the ring wasn't
gold, but like you said....next time!! HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Thanks for sharing .Really neat post.
 
WoW!!! Great finds!!! :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2:
 
Thanks everybody!

Good luck out there :icon_thumleft:
 
wow they really did look good!! at least you got some excitement!
 
cntrydncr1 said:
wow they really did look good!! at least you got some excitement!
Haha, I found the ring early in the hunt. I slipped it in my pocket before I cleaned all the sand off. So I thought a had a keeper for at least a few hours. Later, when I looked a little closer, it didn't take long to realize it was junk. The gold colored earring was found towards the end. Looked good and had a little weight to it. :cussing:

Oh well, next time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom