willie d
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2005
- Messages
- 4,010
- Reaction score
- 394
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Close enough to the beach
- Detector(s) used
- **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Got to the beach a later than usual.
Hunted from 10:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Conditions were less than ideal. Surf report said 2-3 feet. I think they were being conservative.
Targets were few and far between. The targets that I was recovering took longer to get due to me being moved around by the waves.
Oh well, there's always next week.
Finds straight from the pouch


9 coins= $ .88

Hunted from 10:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Conditions were less than ideal. Surf report said 2-3 feet. I think they were being conservative.
Targets were few and far between. The targets that I was recovering took longer to get due to me being moved around by the waves.
Oh well, there's always next week.
Finds straight from the pouch


9 coins= $ .88

Upvote
0







