What's new

7 boxes this week

jonhls

Full Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2006
Messages
210
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Well just finished my last box of the week.picked it up yesterday but the way boxes are going there was no hurry opening it.First box yielded 2 $0% second box a 82 proof continued downhill from there.Was hoping the odor was cats litter box but no such luck....5 straight skunks...going out of town tomorrow morning metal detecting so will hit a few banks and hope for some hand rolls...hh jon
 
Upvote 0
I admire your stamina. Pretty much all skunks out of 7 boxes is cause for suicide in the case of some silver addicts like myself...
 
That is harsh... I JUST started to search boxes... and to get a whole week of 6-10 skunk boxes would be more than a heartbreaker.

I wish you luck next week!

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom