What's new

22 assorted silver and other goodies

West_Inevitable6052

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Detector(s) used
N.A. - I CRH
Primary Interest:
Other
$110 in customer rolled halves - several rolls were marked so I did not have high hopes, I’ve found another CHRers dumps within a few miles, but scooped em all up anyway.

1 box of halves - had a 40% ender - woot!

$520 in CR dimes

Whelp, the marked CR half rolls were the clear winner - 14 x 40% and a few NIFC.

The box with the ender? That was one of only two 40%. Only two NIFC - both marked 🤨 (and since cleaned up along with all the other marked ones.)

Box also yielded one clad proof (1990, to go with another clad 1990 proof from a teller tray earlier this week)

Coolest boxed coin find was a gaffed double-headed bicentennial. Clear machining marks under the scope - 1st one I’ve ever had ‘in hand’.

CR dimes, as usual, continue to produce nice and steady with 5 Rosies and an 80% Canadian.

And just for grins, scored 11 Ikes that’ll get added to the pile.


IMG_0203.webp
IMG_0202.webp
IMG_0205.webp
IMG_0206.webp
IMG_0204.webp
IMG_0207.webp
IMG_0212.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice pile-O-silver and cool on the machined double obverse half.
 
Is that two headed coin legit from the mint like that or was it modified afterwards?
 
Is that two headed coin legit from the mint like that or was it modified afterwards?
It's a fake for gambling made by machining the inside of the rim and machining away the rest of another coin to insert.
 
It's a fake for gambling made by machining the inside of the rim and machining away the rest of another coin to insert.
Cool! Heads I win or heads I win! Nice!
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom