treasurefiend
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2008
- Messages
- 7,452
- Reaction score
- 93
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chicago IL
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
My 1st box had 5 silver in it and the 2nd box I just finnished up on my lunch break, it had 2 silvers!!!
the years are:
1948
1957d
1962d
1964
1964d X 3
I also found a 1999 five pence
Today hopefully I will my get 6 boxes of halfs that I ordered.
If I find anymore silver today I will post a pix later of the day's take.
the years are:
1948
1957d
1962d
1964
1964d X 3
I also found a 1999 five pence
Today hopefully I will my get 6 boxes of halfs that I ordered.

If I find anymore silver today I will post a pix later of the day's take.
Upvote
0








