Mercury dude Full Member Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 245 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location Ceres Detector(s) used Stold by my x bounty hunter IV & Fast tracker Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2009 #1 I getting 7lbs of pennies from 1909 to 1958, but some one stoled it from UPS, sucks. I hope they can find them Upvote 0
I getting 7lbs of pennies from 1909 to 1958, but some one stoled it from UPS, sucks. I hope they can find them
OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 May 14, 2009 #2 There is nothing worse than a thief. They should be hung up by the BOLTS and stoned.
FingerGrime Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 814 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky May 14, 2009 #3 That sucks. I hope they find your pennies!
phrostie Hero Member Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 534 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Nap Town May 15, 2009 #4 those darned "stoled" ers.
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2009 #5 How much did you pay for the 7lbs? If you don't mind sharing.
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro May 24, 2009 #6 Don't worry what goes around comes around and they will get theirs. Golden Silver