What's new

8-16 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was another gorgeous day at the beach!

I got started just before 10 a.m. just before low tide arrived. I used my Sov Gt and WOT combo to search the wet sand.

I saw 3 hunters in the water, but I had the wet sand to myself.

There were a good amount of targets, with a couple coin spills thrown in.

I even found some jewelry.

Got done just before 4:30 p.m.

Finds straight from the pouch
001.webp

53 coins= $ 3.97
002.webp

Gold/Silver earring
007.webp
003.webp

Silver pendant
004.webp
005.webp

"Best" junk ring
006.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds Willie, you did good. I have also found several of those broken bottle necks with the caps attached, don't know why some people do that, kids or adults can get a nasty cut from that. I find the majority of those around fishing piers. HH John
 
Thanks TexasDigger1.

Plenty of sharp and nasty stuff out there. Just doing my part by removing some of it. :icon_thumleft:
 
scrounger said:
i thought u only go on tuesday. did that change?

nice finds though
Monday is my normal hunting day. I hunted on a Thursday, a few weeks ago, but Monday is my day.

Thanks :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice day of hunting.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom