What's new

8-17 Hunt

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to the beach later than usual, but I'm not complaining.

001.webp
 
Upvote 0
Lots of fun there.:thumbsup:
 
ring.gif
Nice finds (and great vid) willie. Thanks for sharing...
 
Pd stamp is for palladium, the metal is usually dark grey and like gold it doesnt tarnish easily. they make very neat palladium rings plus the metal is a tad bit over $700/ounce so great find!
 
great vid, nice hunt. i love the rings!
 
for some reason vid wont work for me, but great pic of your finds !!!
 
Congratulations on nice finds!
 
Wow! Are those big honkin stones real?
 
Great hunt man, glad you got a gold and its a nice chunk of 14k at that. Palladium is about 23 a gram right now, almost the same as 14k...congrats.
 
I think you did better than you thought...palladium?
Very nice
:occasion14:
 
I appreciate all the great replies. I don't know if the stones are real, but I doubt it. Man, do I wish the PD stood for palladium. Unfortunately, in this case it is Premier Designs' makers mark. They make fashion jewelry. I found it selling for less than $20. It's too bad, I think it's an awesome looking ring. It would of been my first palladium.
 
Buy yourself test kit from Amazon for $42. Comes with diamond tester, digital scales, loupe, precious metals test kit. It's a great setup for $42. Sold by PuriTest
 
Cool fines! Always like the video narratives.
 
Nice to see you out there Willie. Congrats on the gold :occasion14: keep the videos coming....
 
3 beautiful rings. congratulations. I went to the river and only had 2 hours to detect and found 5 pennies and lots of pull tabs. The first time since about July 13 I got to do some water detecting. I didn't find any good jewelry or even clad, but my sifter worked beyond my expectations. Going back the latter part of the week and hope to find something worth posting. HH.
 
Yes,that is what it is all about! Thanks for sharing.
 
Buy yourself test kit from Amazon for $42. Comes with diamond tester, digital scales, loupe, precious metals test kit. It's a great setup for $42. Sold by PuriTest
I will definitely look into that, thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom