Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Nokta Pulse Dive 2in1 kit
Garrett AT Pro (not Used)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
has anyone tried the 8.5 inch coil on their simplex Plus detector and if you have what was your thoughts on it I did a search on TNET and the search never pulled anything up on it
i purchased a Simplex Plus for my grandson with the free 9.5x5 inch coil included and was thinking about purchasing the 8.5 for him also so he would have three coils to use the great big coil to me is just to large for where him and i will be detecting and i am unsure he would gain anything by getting the 8.5 coil don't know if it would give anything more then the 9.5x5 would

all opinions welcome
thanks for reading

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The SP24, my experience only, has out-performed the stock coil and the Dtech Ultimate coil. I run v2.77 at max sensitivity, .... is she a bit chatty? Yes, but that's because she is finding targets. I think that the SP22 won't fare any better than the SP24. Depth will be a bit less with that smaller coil.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The SP24, my experience only, has out-performed the stock coil and the Dtech Ultimate coil. I run v2.77 at max sensitivity, .... is she a bit chatty? Yes, but that's because she is finding targets. I think that the SP22 won't fare any better than the SP24. Depth will be a bit less with that smaller coil.
thank you for your reply will probably just let him stick with the stock 11 inch coil and the 9.5x5 inch for the time being

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thank you for your reply will probably just let him stick with the stock 11 inch coil and the 9.5x5 inch for the time being
That PulseDive pinpointer works great with the Simplex through the headphones. I'd marry-up the SP24 with it once received.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That PulseDive pinpointer works great with the Simplex through the headphones. I'd marry-up the SP24 with it once received.
I did also purchase the 2in1 Pulse Dive set and will probably end up giving that to my grandson also when Nokta/Macro comes out with a pin pointer that will pair with the Legend since the Pulse dive pin pointer will not

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread