What's new

❎ SOLD Minelab Gold Monster 2000 with extras including 6”x10” coil

Jennifer-007

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
204
Reaction score
675
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab, GPX, GPZ, Garrett Axiom, Falcon MD-20, Heckler Fabrication 30+ Ton Per Hour Trommel, Kubota M62 TLB, 6 tray commercial dry washer / dry blower.
For sale, Gold Monster 2000, used less than 4 hours on a reef search project now completed.

Comes with:
Normal items included in new detector.
Docs Detecting cover (I do have the battery cover piece, just not installed, it will be included)
Stand to prevent rollover
6”x10” Minelab optional coil.
(Scoop clip not included)

Works great, $2,000 plus shipping (or you can pick up in Gold Basin, AZ), your paying no tax, getting all the extras for free and they’re still hard to find so grab it while it’s available.

IMG_5080.webp
IMG_5079.webp
IMG_5077.webp
IMG_5076.webp
IMG_5075.webp
IMG_5074.webp
IMG_5073.webp
IMG_5072.webp
 
Thanks @cudamark you'd look awesome swinging this, all the hot girls love guys with Monster 2000's :laughing7:
 
Thanks @cudamark you'd look awesome swinging this, all the hot girls love guys with Monster 2000's :laughing7:
My wife probably wouldn't be too happy with that! LOL. I wish I had some good nugget hunting areas closer to me. Can't justify the fuel cost with the ones I know about.
 
For sale, Gold Monster 2000, used less than 4 hours on a reef search project now completed.

Comes with:
Normal items included in new detector.
Docs Detecting cover (I do have the battery cover piece, just not installed, it will be included)
Stand to prevent rollover
6”x10” Minelab optional coil.
(Scoop clip not included)

Works great, $2,000 plus shipping (or you can pick up in Gold Basin, AZ), your paying no tax, getting all the extras for free and they’re still hard to find so grab it while it’s available.

View attachment 2265016View attachment 2265017View attachment 2265018View attachment 2265019View attachment 2265020View attachment 2265021View attachment 2265022View attachment 2265023
Hello, I would like to get this from you. I’ve been looking for a 2000 for some time and this fits the bill perfectly. Please let me know how you get in contact with you so that we can arrange to either pick up or work out shipping. I’m in San Diego.
Thank you. -
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom