Shake-N-Bake
Hero Member
Hello everyone,
Today I went to a few banks and got 8 CWI Boxes of pennies($200 worth) and 2 CWI boxes of nickels($200 worth). Not as good as a day as yesterday but still OK.
Here are the results
8 Boxes of pennies = 121 Wheats, 146 Canadians (19 pre 1940's)
2 Boxes of Nickels = 2 Silver war nickels(1943S & 1943P)
96 pre 1960's, 9 Canadians
Ok results I guess I was just hoping the boxes would continue like yesterdays.
Two day total is 363 wheats.
Happy Hunting,
Jason
Today I went to a few banks and got 8 CWI Boxes of pennies($200 worth) and 2 CWI boxes of nickels($200 worth). Not as good as a day as yesterday but still OK.
Here are the results
8 Boxes of pennies = 121 Wheats, 146 Canadians (19 pre 1940's)
2 Boxes of Nickels = 2 Silver war nickels(1943S & 1943P)
96 pre 1960's, 9 Canadians
Ok results I guess I was just hoping the boxes would continue like yesterdays.
Two day total is 363 wheats.
Happy Hunting,
Jason
Upvote
0

That is why I have been doin dimes of late and they seem to produce OK, and the Nickels have always been good to me. I also have been getting a bunch more pennies to search compared to before. I really want to get my goal of 10,000 wheats this year. I am certainly on goal with 400+ wheats for the first week. At this pace I could hit 20,000 but I know bad weeks are in the future. Best of luck to everyone and thank you for the comments.






