1996
Sr. Member
Bank had no halves since I bought them out about a month ago.$520.00 with 0 keepers. I got $30.00 in pennies and thenI went to my dump bank and got $50.00 more in pennies and 10in nickels. The teller had a few halves in her tray, with no silver showing. I figure some of my dumps.
Spent right around 8 hours searching the first 30 $ worth yesterday. I'm sorting out all years with possible double dies and then going through with a loop. Haven't found any serious double dies, but a couple with waht I guess is shelving.
The very last roll was the best one,last night, with a wheat and an s in the same roll.
I found one dime, and one Canadian cent 1975,
and 20 keepers-
WHEATS "S" MINT MARKS
1942 1969 X3
1946 D 1970 X2
1951 D 1971
1953 D 1972
1958 D X2 1973 X3
1974 X4
I found one pre 1960 nickel in the 10 dollars worth. I think it was a 1959.
I also found a 1976 lincoln cent that is heavily iridescent. Wish it could have been an S or a wheat, but I'll still hold onto it.
Spent right around 8 hours searching the first 30 $ worth yesterday. I'm sorting out all years with possible double dies and then going through with a loop. Haven't found any serious double dies, but a couple with waht I guess is shelving.
The very last roll was the best one,last night, with a wheat and an s in the same roll.
I found one dime, and one Canadian cent 1975,
and 20 keepers-
WHEATS "S" MINT MARKS
1942 1969 X3
1946 D 1970 X2
1951 D 1971
1953 D 1972
1958 D X2 1973 X3
1974 X4
I found one pre 1960 nickel in the 10 dollars worth. I think it was a 1959.
I also found a 1976 lincoln cent that is heavily iridescent. Wish it could have been an S or a wheat, but I'll still hold onto it.
Attachments
Upvote
0







